Facebook Removes Tennessee Pastor Greg Locke’s Post About Church Staying Open For “Coordinating Harm and Promoting Crime”
The Coronations doesn’t scare Pastor Greg Locke, pastor of Global Vision Bible Church in Mount Juliet, Tennessee nor does it scare his congregation. Service is still on!
When you walk through the front doors of GVBC you will find a hand pump of sanitizer, a welcoming smile and a pastor who is still preaching.
Pastor Locke didn’t shut the church doors after a deadly tornado ripped through his town earlier this month, leaving left his building powerless but instead GVBC building was declared a disaster relief distribution center.
Pastor Locke didn’t shut the doors in the wake of death then and he will not be shutting them now.
Last night Pastor Locke made post to Facebook announcing that Global Vision Bible Church stays open but soon after the post was removed for violating Community Standards on “Coordinating Harm and Promoting Crime”. Facebook claims to have this specific standard to “Prevent and disrupt offline harm”.
Pastor Locke has made it perfectly clear that GVBC’s doors do not close when he said:
“You see this pulpit right here? We will take four bolts and we will bolt it right here to the floor and they will chain me to it before I ever close the doors of this church on a Sunday because my government tells me to.”
Pastor Locke shared that Global Vision Bible Church is taking extra precautions be ensure cleanliness within the church building.
If you appreciate the work we are doing to fight the leftist assault on our values, please consider a small donation to help us continue. Thank you so much!
- Popular Children’s Game: “ROBLOX” Doesn’t Believe All Lives Matter June 19, 2020
- Church Set on Fire for Refusing to Close During Quarantine in Mississippi May 20, 2020
- Facebook Removes Tennessee Pastor Greg Locke’s Post About Church Staying Open For “Coordinating Harm and Promoting Crime” March 20, 2020
- Idaho Senate Passes HB 500a | Transgender Athletes Bill | 24-11 In Favor Of Banning Trans Athletes March 17, 2020
- Hundreds Of Inmates Released From Jails For Space To Use As Quarantine March 17, 2020