Ohio Professor Forced To Call A Male By Desired Female Pronouns
Nicholas Meriwether is a bible believing Ohio professor at Shawnee State University, whofiled a lawsuit against the university in defense of his First Amendment rights.
Meriwether was instructed to call a male student by his desired female pronouns. As a Christian, playing into such reality denying nonsense would cause Meriwether to violate his religious knowledge and denounce what he knows God designed. The lawsuit was dismissed this past Wednesday, after he and Travis Barham from Alliance Defending Freedom argued in a U.S. District court that the university had infringed upon his religious liberty.
Meriwether has taught religion and philosophy at the university since 1996 which was long before there were college students crying over NOT being called the wrong gender.
The U.S District judge who dismissed the case validated the university’s bulldozing demand to force professors to comply with the perverse agenda of the LGBT. Before we know it, other students will be bullied into doing the same.
Alliance Defending Freedom is believed to have plans to to file for an appeal.
How did we become a nation that went from suspending school aged students for calling someone the wrong gender as an insult to now having our First Amendment Rights violated if we don’t call someone the wrong gender?
If you appreciate the work we are doing to fight the leftist assault on our values, please consider a small donation to help us continue. Thank you so much!
- Oklahoma Children’s Hospital Mutilating Children September 22, 2022
- Popular Children’s Game: “ROBLOX” Doesn’t Believe All Lives Matter June 19, 2020
- Church Set on Fire for Refusing to Close During Quarantine in Mississippi May 20, 2020
- Idaho Senate Passes HB 500a | Transgender Athletes Bill | 24-11 In Favor Of Banning Trans Athletes March 17, 2020
- Hundreds Of Inmates Released From Jails For Space To Use As Quarantine March 17, 2020