Church Set on Fire for Refusing to Close During Quarantine in Mississippi
The First Pentecostal Church in Holly Springs, Mississippi, refused to shut down due to COVID19 restrictions and as a result the Church was set ablaze today, causing a major explosion in the back of the Church which blew out the front. Before leaving, the Arsonists spray painted these words in the pavement, “BET YOU STAY HOME NOW YOU HYPOKRITS”.
The fear mongering being perpetuated by Liberals and cowards as well as Facebook’s endorsement that churches are hateful and unloving is what caused this fire.
The church has become the enemy in the eyes of many and the state which only proves that Jesus is coming soon.
Look up Christians for our redemption is at hand
If you appreciate the work we are doing to fight the leftist assault on our values, please consider a small donation to help us continue. Thank you so much!
- Popular Children’s Game: “ROBLOX” Doesn’t Believe All Lives Matter June 19, 2020
- Church Set on Fire for Refusing to Close During Quarantine in Mississippi May 20, 2020
- Idaho Senate Passes HB 500a | Transgender Athletes Bill | 24-11 In Favor Of Banning Trans Athletes March 17, 2020
- Hundreds Of Inmates Released From Jails For Space To Use As Quarantine March 17, 2020
- Washington State Now Demands 5 Year Old’s Be Taught How To Masturbate Each Other March 11, 2020