Idaho Senate Passes HB 500a | Transgender Athletes Bill | 24-11 In Favor Of Banning Trans Athletes
After a favorable vote of 24-11, the bill will be returning to the House and upon approval it will make its way to the Governor’s desk to await signature to become law.
HB 500a is a bill in Idaho that prohibits men and women from playing on the opposite sports team of which their biological gender matches.
In her closing statement Senator Mary Souza affirmed the right choice with the powerful truth of the motive behind the bill:
“We are not trying to do anything except save women’s sports for girls and women. It is in the states interest.”
If you appreciate the work we are doing to fight the leftist assault on our values, please consider a small donation to help us continue. Thank you so much!
- Oklahoma Children’s Hospital Mutilating Children September 22, 2022
- Popular Children’s Game: “ROBLOX” Doesn’t Believe All Lives Matter June 19, 2020
- Church Set on Fire for Refusing to Close During Quarantine in Mississippi May 20, 2020
- Idaho Senate Passes HB 500a | Transgender Athletes Bill | 24-11 In Favor Of Banning Trans Athletes March 17, 2020
- Hundreds Of Inmates Released From Jails For Space To Use As Quarantine March 17, 2020